Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@salesforce.com> on 2016/11/02 01:45:17 UTC

Re: Initial Reminder - Incubator PMC Report - November 2016

Hi John,

I don't see Juneau listed in the incubator report.  Do we not need to

--
James Bognar

Re: Initial Reminder - Incubator PMC Report - November 2016

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@salesforce.com>.
I thought so.  Just wanted to make sure.  Thanks!

--
James Bognar

Re: Initial Reminder - Incubator PMC Report - November 2016

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Hi James,