Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Luís Maranesi <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/28 03:51:28 UTC

Localization experiences to share

Hello,

I'm writing because I've been trying to localize OFBiz to be used in Brazil
or at least to make that easier to happen. I'd like to ask if someone here
have any experience to share about OFBiz localization in other languages and
countries.

If there is someone that can help me, I'd like to know what were the main
aspects taken into account in the localization process. Comments about
things concerning local laws and accounting laws and regulation would be
appreciated too.

In fact I need these information to add some comments in a report I'm about
to present.

Thanks in advance,
Luís Maranesi

Re: Localization experiences to share

Posted by Luís Maranesi <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sascha,

Yes, I've already. I've been translating some of them for some time. I
needed to know who translated the others and if the person had some comment
about other aspect of localizations concerning accounting laws and
regulation, for example.

But thank you very much for your answer.

Cheers,
Luís

Posted by Sascha Rodekamp <sa...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Luís,

--
Sascha Rodekamp
    Lynx-Consulting GmbH

Fwd: Localization experiences to share

Posted by Luís Maranesi <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Carsten. Indeed there are informations that are useful to me. If I
learn something I'll be glad to add it in these documents.

Luís

Posted by Carsten Schinzer <c....@googlemail.com>.
Hi Luis,

--