Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by TomohitoNakayama <to...@basil.ocn.ne.jp> on 2005/05/19 15:15:59 UTC

Patch for DERBY-167 again*3

Hello.

I have made new patch.

What was changed was:

1 Modify comment in ColumnDefinitionNode.
2 Remove assert which became surplus in ColumnDescriptor
3 Add comment to complicated conditional expression in ResultSetNode
4 Remove needless modification in ColumnDefintionNode. I found it when
trying to comment it.
5 Modify how DefaultInfoImpl have attribute of DefaultValueAutoinc.
6 Add final to DefaultInfoImpl.BITS_MASK_IS_DEFAULTVALUE_AUTOINC

Please review it again.

Best regards.

/*

         Tomohito Nakayama
         tomonaka@basil.ocn.ne.jp
         tomohito@rose.zero.ad.jp

         Naka

*/

Re: Patch for DERBY-167 again*3

Posted by TomohitoNakayama <to...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>.
Hello.

Thank you !

I have filed "Modify dblook to support \"GENERATED BY DEFAULT AS IDENTITY\""
as DERBY-308.

And I have assigned myself to DERBY-308 too.
I starts it.

Best regards.

/*

         Tomohito Nakayama