Posted to dev@omid.apache.org by Igor Katkov <ka...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID> on 2016/05/13 18:29:00 UTC

confluence space for Omid

Hi,

You said "Please just email infrastructure and we'll be happy to create the ticket for you during the lockdown." What is the proper email to send such requests in future?
Anyhow, Jira is still in lockdown and we need you assistance once more. Please create a confluence space for Omid.The following users should have r/w access
ikatkov@apache.orgĀ fperezsorrosal@apache.org

Re: confluence space for Omid

Posted by Igor Katkov <ka...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Update: