Posted to builds@apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2014/04/04 03:03:30 UTC

jenkins news

Hi,
FYI I upgraded Jenkins to last version (I mean last sources) because I
fixed something in the Jenkins code which tend to really slow down
startup (due to expensive exception)

Note: the current master is now running with last jdk1.8 which tend to
improve a bit performance. In case of any issues let me know.

Cheers
--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Re: jenkins news

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Hi,

thank you for this info: I can see the commit [1]

I hope this will help us. Having this info is already a good thing.
Please let us know if there are things we can do to help.

Regards,

Hervé

[1]
https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/commit/23043757664ba4e365f1ac83f670ac65ded8457a