Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ma...@icw.de on 2007/01/16 14:52:05 UTC

[m2] Multple executions of the same plugin at the same life cycle phase

Hello,

if have multple executions of the same plugin at the same life cycle phase
in my pom.xml. If have ordered them in the order I want to them to
execute, but sometimes this order is not kept.

How can I define the order the plugin executions are executed?

For example see this configuration:

http://mojo.codehaus.org/sql-maven-plugin/examples/execute.html

Thanks in advance,

Maik

Re: [m2] Multple executions of the same plugin at the same life cycle phase

Posted by "dawn.angelito" <da...@simulalabs.com>.
AFAIK, this is already fixed in version 2.0.5. What version of Maven are you
using?

Dawn