Posted to user@tez.apache.org by Raajay <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/27 22:52:59 UTC

Tez client

Hi,

How should I go about writing a Tez client?  Essentially, I have DAG's
de-serialized from Hive, and make modifications to it. Now I want to use
information from the DAG and submit a tez job.

Any sample code for a tez client will help me get started quickly.

Thanks
Raajay

Re: Tez client

Posted by Oleg Zhurakousky <oz...@hortonworks.com>.
You can look at Tez examples that come with the project. They all go through the process of creating DAG, initializing TezClient and submitting a job.

Cheers
Oleg

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Tez client