Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Prabhakar M <Pr...@hcl.com> on 2013/09/25 08:38:04 UTC

clarification

Hi Team,

My applications are running in Unix / Solaris environment. Can I able use these Iravata monitoring frameworks for monitoring ?

Regards
Prabhakar M

::DISCLAIMER::

Re: clarification

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Prabhakar,

Unfortunately in the current state No. This is interesting use case thought, never thought about it this way. So if you are looking for a out of the box solution, then no Airavata will not help. If you are looking to develop such features using existing tools, then we can probably think through, but that will be significant effort.

A good place for you to find if any of the existing apache projects can do what you are looking for is http://community.apache.org/. You can send an email to dev@community.apache.org and ask a question to help you point in the right direction.

Suresh

RE: clarification

Posted by Prabhakar M <Pr...@hcl.com>.
Suresh,