Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Thomas Bengtsson (QAC)" <Th...@pac.ericsson.se> on 2001/06/19 10:05:09 UTC

PROPFIND is not defined in RFC 2068...

I am using Slide and Dav Explorer V 0.72, is it some new methods that is not implemented in Slide?

Do I have to go back and use an older version of Dav Explorer (0.60, 0.70)?

Thanks
/Thomas

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>

Re: PROPFIND is not defined in RFC 2068...

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> I am using Slide and Dav Explorer V 0.72, is it some new methods that is
not implemented in Slide?

> Do I have to go back and use an older version of Dav Explorer (0.60,
0.70)?

It should work ok with DAV Explorer, except with 0.61 and 0.62, which were
buggy.

If there is a problem with 0.72, please let me know.

Remy