Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by mcroteau105 <mi...@mail.randrinc.com> on 2007/02/02 23:23:02 UTC

JMeter results not showing after running JMeter ant task

<taskdef
            name="jmeter"
	    classname="org.programmerplanet.ant.taskdefs.jmeter.JMeterTask"/>

	<target name="regression" description="Runs the regression test for
project">
		<jmeter
		    jmeterhome="E:\dev\jakarta-jmeter-2.2"

resultlog="functional_testing_scripts/jmeter_regression_tests/reports/JMeterResults.jtl">
			<testplans dir="functional_testing_scripts/jmeter_regression_tests/"
includes="*.jmx"/>
			<!-- <property name="jmeter.save.saveservice.output_format" value="xml"
/> -->
			<!-- <property name="jmeter.save.saveservice.assertion_results"
value="all" /> -->
			<!-- <property name="jmeter.save.saveservice.response_data" value="true"
/> -->
		</jmeter>
		<xslt

in="functional_testing_scripts/jmeter_regression_tests/reports/JMeterResults.jtl"

out="functional_testing_scripts/jmeter_regression_tests/reports/JMeterResultsDetail.html"

style="functional_testing_scripts/jmeter_regression_tests/reports/jmeter-results-detail-report.xsl"/>
		<xslt

in="functional_testing_scripts/jmeter_regression_tests/reports/JMeterResults.jtl"

out="functional_testing_scripts/jmeter_regression_tests/reports/JMeterResults.html"

style="functional_testing_scripts/jmeter_regression_tests/reports/jmeter-results-report.xsl"/>
	</target>

**** Note *****

When we examine the JMeterResults.html or JMeterResultsDetails.html it shows
that no tests have run, however,  we do get results in the
JMeterResults.jtl.    Any information would be most helpful!  Thanks.

Re: JMeter results not showing after running JMeter ant task

Posted by mcroteau105 <mi...@mail.randrinc.com>.
Fixed it.  I used the xls files from the extras directory in JMeter.    I
changed both reports :

jmeter-results-report.xsl -------------> replaced with
-------------------->jmeter-results-report_21.xsl

             and

jmeter-results-detail-report.xsl  --------> replaced with ----------------->
jmeter-results-detail-report_21.xsl

Again, these are available in the extras file.   Thanks again.  Happy
hunting everyone!

Mike

Posted by mcroteau105 <mi...@mail.randrinc.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.