Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by cib <c....@laposte.net> on 2001/09/21 09:56:50 UTC

must be declared

Hi,
Thanks to many of you I've got a base for saving the output from cocoon to a
file "output.txt" on my disk: still a little error message bothering me.

class org.apache.cocoon.www.pages.make1_xsp must be declared
abstract. It does not define void generate() from class
org.apache.cocoon.generation.AbstractGenerator

Unfortunately adding "abstract" before the class and the main declaration
didn't change anything. If someone could give me a hand on finding the
correct syntax for this.

<xsp:page
          language="java"
          xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
          xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2">

<xsp:structure>
  <xsp:include>java.io.*</xsp:include>
</xsp:structure>

<xsp:logic>
class make_xsl {
   public void main(String[]) throws IOException {
 FileReader entree = new
FileReader(("http//:localhost/cocoon/test/make.xsl"));
  FileWriter sortie = new FileWriter("output.txt");
 int c;
 while ( (c = entree.read()) != -1 )
sortie.write(c);
sortie.close();