Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Robert Vesse <rv...@yarcdata.com> on 2012/03/26 00:27:06 UTC

[RESOLVED] Graduate Apache Jena as a TLP

As per the thread voting is now closed, we have 8 +1 votes including 1 +1 from a mentor and no -1 so I think it is safe to say this vote passes

Rob
Posted by Robert Vesse <rv...@yarcdata.com>.
Yes I had noticed, I was going to suggest the same.

Part of that may be the ongoing arguments about binary dependencies which have provided a good thread to bury our request for comments

Rob

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.