Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ivan <iv...@dhousestudio.com> on 2008/08/26 18:16:08 UTC

Order of starting of services

   Hi!

I use SM 3.2.1 and I have some services in hotdeploy directory.
Some service accepts JMS messages and sends NM to other service.

The issue is when SM is starting, just after JMS service is started - it
receives immedially JMS messages from external ActiveMQ and sends NM to
other service, but last one could not be yet started.

So, I see the aim is to set some special order of starting services or
to block execution of JMS service until all (needed) services is started.

Is it possible? What solution of actual problem is present?

   Thanks in advance!
   Truly yours,
   Ivan Pryvalov.

Re: Order of starting of services

Posted by ivan <iv...@dhousestudio.com>.
ivan пишет:
> Lukasz L. пишет:
>>
>> so in your case initialization order is not specified (AFAIK), that is
>> why
>> you got this problem,
>> what is the reason of not putting both services in one Service Assembly?

   Hi to all developers of SM!

If I have few SAs, when SM is starting, initialization order of SAs is
not specified?
Could I do something with my issue (JMS service begins process
JMS-messages and sends NMR to other service, but last one is not yet
started)?

   Thanks,
   Ivan Pryvalov.

Posted by ivan <iv...@dhousestudio.com>.

Posted by "Lukasz L." <Lu...@sabre.com>.

Posted by ivan <iv...@dhousestudio.com>.

Posted by "Lukasz L." <Lu...@sabre.com>.

Posted by ivan <iv...@dhousestudio.com>.
ivan пишет:
>   Hi!
>
> I use SM 3.2.1 and I have some services in hotdeploy directory.
> Some service accepts JMS messages and sends NM to other service.
>
> The issue is when SM is starting, just after JMS service is started - it
> receives immedially JMS messages from external ActiveMQ and sends NM to
> other service, but last one could not be yet started.
>
> So, I see the aim is to set some special order of starting services or
> to block execution of JMS service until all (needed) services is started.
>
> Is it possible? What solution of actual problem is present?
>

>   Thanks in advance!
>   Truly yours,
>   Ivan Pryvalov.

Any ideas?