Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Vit Rozkovec <wi...@rozkovec.info> on 2007/10/01 10:34:11 UTC

Disabling of Wizard Cancel button

Hi,
I am using wizard, its dynamic variant with DynamicWizardModel,
DynamicWizardStep and IDynamicWizardStep.
Would it be possible to add to wizard the possibility to also disable
the cancel button? Or if I can do it somehow myself and get it to trunk,
I will do, just tell me.
I use wizard for importing many files into database and last step of
wizard is just summary, both buttons - Cancel and Finish - do the same
and there is no possibility to go back, so I would like to make
availiable only Finish button.

Thank you.

Vitek

Re: Disabling of Wizard Cancel button