Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/24 15:44:03 UTC

OpenEJB build

Hi,
   I am trying to build G rev 380210 and openEJB rev.
2498. I am using maven -o new. During openejb build
openejb-builder is being built before openejb-core and
openejb-pkgen-builder. In other words I get
'unsatisfied dependencies' error. Do I have to build
openejb always online?

Thanks
Anita

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: OpenEJB build

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
    The unsatisfied dependencies are -
openjb-core-2.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
openejb-pkgen-builder-2.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
    I built these 2 individually offline, and then
tried maven -o new. The build was successful.

Thanks
Anita

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: OpenEJB build