Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Neeraj Bisht <ne...@daffodildb.com> on 2006/09/30 13:28:05 UTC

Multiproject Rector

hi all
           i am unable to get answer of my Question regarding maven 1.0.2
                   i want to know that while building the multiple project
through reactor in maven 1.0.2 ,
is build on the bases of dependency  based on each othere or its build in
the sorted order

Regards
Neeraj

Re: Multiproject Rector

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
It's based on dependencies specified by the projects.

On 9/30/06, Neeraj Bisht <ne...@daffodildb.com> wrote:
> hi all
>            i am unable to get answer of my Question regarding maven 1.0.2
>                    i want to know that while building the multiple project
> through reactor in maven 1.0.2 ,
> is build on the bases of dependency  based on each othere or its build in
> the sorted order
>
> Regards
> Neeraj

Rule of Acquisition #91: Hear all, trust nothing.

Re: Multiproject Rector

Posted by Zarar Siddiqi <za...@gmail.com>.
Only one way to find out: try it out.  I'm going to guess dependency
but the bigger question might be why you are even using 1.0.2?