Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Leonard Brünings <gr...@bruenings-it.net> on 2020/01/31 21:16:12 UTC

Re: Proposal groovy-bom

Playing necromancer here, I still would strongly suggest adding a
"groovy-bom" or "groovy-platform" module,
as even gradle implemented support for platform boms

https://docs.gradle.org/current/userguide/java_platform_plugin.html

I hope we can get this for 3.0 final, and maybe even backported to
earlier releases.

cheers

Leonard