Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by "makeyourcosmos@gmail.com" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/04 15:31:24 UTC

My first GCI Task (Mifos Initiative)

Name --> Vansh Maheshwari

Current Education -->
                                  Class --> X (10th)
                                  School --> Seedling Modern High School ,Jaipur, Rajasthan

Location --> Malviya Nagar ,Jaipur ,Rajasthan, India

Currently Studying --> All Subjects (CBSE) Including
                                        # English
                                        # Hindi
                                        # Maths
                                        # Science
                                        # Social Studies
                                        # F.I.T
Thoughts --> I Expect Hope To Gain Knowledge And Information That Will Help Me With My Personal
                      Project And Future My IT Career

Re: My first GCI Task (Mifos Initiative)

Posted by Chirag Gupta <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hey Vansh, Welcome to Mifos Community. I am Chirag Gupta. I am also from
Jaipur. Best of luck for your GCI Tasks.

Regards
Chirag Gupta