Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ahmed Ashour <as...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/27 13:22:53 UTC

site.xml specs - checkstyle 2.2

Dear all,

- Could someone advise where to find the specification for site.xml, and any docs related to Site Plugin?
- Any idea when checkstyle 2.2 would be released?

Many thanks,
Ahmed Ashour

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: site.xml specs - checkstyle 2.2

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Ahmed Ashour wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> - Could someone advise where to find the specification for site.xml, and any docs related to Site Plugin?

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/examples/sitedescriptor.html
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/

and also

http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-site.html

> - Any idea when checkstyle 2.2 would be released?

There is no release date set yet, but I have it on my (rather long) todo
list.

--
Dennis Lundberg