Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Sagar Gandhi <ga...@live.com> on 2016/05/27 20:41:29 UTC

Salesforce module feature request

Hi all,
I have one feature request in salesforce module.  In salesforce ,we can not pass connection from outside , Can we provide one more constructor to pass connection with connection parameter ?
We are working on hybrid model , where we need to do few operations through salesforce directly and for data fetch and manipulation purpose we use metamodel , but I can not get connection created by salesforcedatacontext from our calling program.  We used reflection to get that instance from datacontext.  So can we provide method to provide connection back to caller program ?

Please do share your thoughts.

Thanks ,
Mr.Sagar Gandhi,
Senior Software Engineer,eQ Technologic Inc,Pune-India
(+91)9028440503

RE: Salesforce module feature request

Posted by Sagar Gandhi <ga...@live.com>.
sure, I will submit a patch for this.