Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2016/09/06 08:03:17 UTC

ApacheCon EU Talks?

Hi,

I know I'm running late with this, but I just wanted to ask if and what talks you guys submitted for ApacheCon EU this November? I don't want to interfere with any of the other talks as my stuff is usually "intermediate" stuff that cut's quite a lot of edges ;-)

I was planning on submitting:

- an extended version of my BlazeDS + IOT + Robot thing

- a talk on integrating BlazeDS in Spring Boot applications

- a talk on the flexjs maven conversion efforts and the new flexjs-maven-plugin

- eventually one on a HTML/JS/Flex technology battle I was doing with quite a number of developers for a Conference-APP which Flex definitely won for now

But I think it's important to have a FlexJS talk ... so I would submit that if no one else is able or willing to do so.

Chris

AW: ApacheCon EU Talks?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi,

so am I getting this right ... we don't have anyone else giving a FlexJS talk this time?

If this is the case I would submit one tomorrow evening. If not, please speak up quickly.

Chris

My circumstances have changes and I am not thinking I will make it to
Europe this calendar year.

Thanks,
-Alex

Re: ApacheCon EU Talks?