Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alexander Schmidt <as...@i5.informatik.rwth-aachen.de> on 2002/09/12 16:24:47 UTC

IOException under tomcat 4.1.10!

Hi!
Can someone tell me what this mean and if it is important?

INFO: APR not loaded, disabling jni components: java.io.IOException: no jkjni in java.library.path

Thanks
           A. Schmidt

RE: IOException under tomcat 4.1.10!

Posted by Vi...@answare.fr.
I don't know very well the JK2 connector, but I think that you have
configured Tomcat to function with the jni channel.
And you don't specify the "apr.NativeSo" parameter.
More explication here.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/jk2/configtc.html