Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Maven <ma...@jay.hartley.name> on 2004/07/13 20:36:40 UTC

ibiblio repository updates

Who maintains the Maven repository on ibiblio.org? I ask because I've come
across a library (group =piccolo jar=piccolo-1.0.3.jar) for which I need the
newest version. Version 1.0.4 is available from the owner's Web site
http://piccolo.sourceforge.net.

I have loaded the newest version on our internal repository, but was
wondering what the process was for updating the central one. Is it the
individual project owner who submits it, or somebody within Maven? We have
some developers who cannot access our internal repository without a VPN, so
I try to minimize adding jars there.

Just curious,

Jay

---
Jay H. Hartley

Re: ibiblio repository updates

Posted by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@ifi.uio.no>.
On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 11:36:40AM -0700, Maven wrote:
> Who maintains the Maven repository on ibiblio.org? I ask because I've come
> across a library (group =piccolo jar=piccolo-1.0.3.jar) for which I need the
> newest version. Version 1.0.4 is available from the owner's Web site
> http://piccolo.sourceforge.net.
>
> I have loaded the newest version on our internal repository, but was
> wondering what the process was for updating the central one. Is it the
> individual project owner who submits it, or somebody within Maven? We have
> some developers who cannot access our internal repository without a VPN, so
> I try to minimize adding jars there.

The process for getting artifacts uploaded to ibiblio is outlined here:

  http://maven.apache.org/repository-upload.html

--
Trygve

Posted by Maven <ma...@jay.hartley.name>.
My apologies for not catching that in the FAQ. Thanks, Carlos.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ap...@carlos.cousas.net>.
Hi,