Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Pieter van der Merwe <pv...@theenablergroup.com> on 2006/08/19 13:09:28 UTC

.NET Broker

Okay. I've made some progress on this, the code that is actually falling
over is the following [.NET]:

String value = uri.getSchemeSpecificPart();

org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext context =
new
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext(value);

I translated this to .NET, the value of the value variable is
activemq.xml, but what is strange here is that the logging part is
actually falling over as follows:

org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: No suitable Log
constructor [Ljava.lang.Class;@1e61ea5 for
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger (Caused by
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.log4j.Logger) (Caused by
org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: No suitable Log
constructor [Ljava.lang.Class;@1e61ea5 for
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger (Caused by
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.log4j.Logger)).

Does this mean that the log4j.properties is not being picked up?

Thanks in Advance