Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Hongyuhong <ho...@huawei.com> on 2017/01/05 11:00:08 UTC

答复: Som question about Flink stream sql

Hi Fabian,

Thanks for the reply.
As you noticed, row windows are already supported by Calcite and FLIP-11 has planned,
Can you tell something about the progress of the row windows in Table API?

Regards.
Yuhong

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
There are several JIRA issues for row windows, some of them might be
assigned.
I haven't seen pull requests and nothing to merged yet.

I would ask on the JIRA issue of the current status.

Best, Fabian

Posted by Jark Wu <wu...@alibaba-inc.com>.
Hi Yuhong,

The design doc is not ready. You can refer FLINK-4679. There are some discussions under the issue.

- Jark Wu

在 2017年1月5日,下午7:00,Hongyuhong <ho...@huawei.com>> 写道:

Posted by Jark Wu <wu...@alibaba-inc.com>.
Hi Yuhong,