Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Davi Baldin Tavares <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/29 23:54:41 UTC

OAuth2.0 does anyone doing on Karaf?

Hi Karafers,

I'm still working on securing my HTTP context deployed on Karaf and most of
the oauth2.0 implementation references are being addressed by Spring boot.
I've found 4.2.9 has Spring Security Feature 5.3.x.

Do I either go Spring boot approach (example
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30881786/can-spring-boot-be-used-with-osgi-if-not-any-plans-to-have-an-osgi-spring-boot)
or I have OSGi centric better option (better is simple, standard and clear)?

Cheers,

Davi

Re: OAuth2.0 does anyone doing on Karaf?

Posted by Davi Baldin Tavares <da...@gmail.com>.
Awesome JB!

--
*Davi Baldin Tavares*
(Consultoria e Serviços em T.I.)

Re: OAuth2.0 does anyone doing on Karaf?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

I’m "off" today, I will get back in the game tomorrow.

Regards
JB

Posted by Davi Baldin Tavares <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi JB,

I'm just following up on this. Next week I would like to restart oauth2
study on karaf and will be great to hear your advise.

Regards,

Davi

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Davi

<[davi.baldin@gmail.com](mailto:davi.baldin@gmail.com)> a ?crit :

Posted by Davi Baldin Tavares <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi JB, Did you have time to create some examples on this?

Great weekend to you and all. Cheers,

Davi

Em qui., 2 de jul. de 2020 às 08:04, Davi Baldin Tavares <

Posted by Davi Baldin Tavares <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Oleg Cohen <ol...@assurebridge.com>.
Hi JB,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.