Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org> on 2016/10/10 16:04:03 UTC

Ignite service for redhat/centos

Hello Igniters!

As far as I know many of Ignite deployments run under rhel & centos

I think it would be very convenient to include sample service configuration
and service installation instructions to our distribution.

Here is the link to redhat documentation.

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/System_Administrators_Guide/sect-Managing_Services_with_systemd-Unit_Files.html#sect-Managing_Services_with_systemd-Unit_File_Create

Does this sound interesting?

--Yakov

Re: Ignite service for redhat/centos

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

We have RPM build which may be a good starting point. It has service
template.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Nadba <n....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Absolutely,

This might be helpful to those who use or going to use Ignite in production under a significant load. Would you create a JIRA ticket proposing the content for the guide?

—
Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Absolutely,

Posted by zhaogxd <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yakov,

I am also interested on this topic. Have you got any more information about
the service configuration to share so far?

Thanks,

Guang