Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Alexandre Vermeerbergen <av...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/26 19:14:21 UTC

Looking for current Storm 1.2.3 snapshot build or git infos to retrieve its sources

Hello,

I am looking for a simple way to validate couple of JIRAs marked as
resolved on Apache Storm 1.2.3 with our large topologies & setup.

Is there a way to access binaries from a snapshot build, and/or the
latest 1.2.3 sources ?

What would be the URLs to retrieves either binary artifacts or sources
corresponding to latest commits in 1.2.3 branch ?

Note: I have checked on http://storm.apache.org/downloads.html but I
found no clue about where to find such items.

Best regards,
Alexandre Vermeerbergen

Re: Looking for current Storm 1.2.3 snapshot build or git infos to retrieve its sources

Posted by Alexandre Vermeerbergen <av...@gmail.com>.
Hello Stig,

Worked like charm, with the minor glitch that distribution files
landed at this place:
storm-dist/binary/target
instead of:
storm-dist/binary/final-package/target

I will run my tests with this 1.2.3-SNAPSHOT and give feedbacks ASAP

Best regards,
Alexandre

Posted by Stig Rohde Døssing <st...@gmail.com>.