Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by abhilashb <ab...@in.bosch.com> on 2015/07/22 11:42:43 UTC

Karaf issue while deploying a service

Hi All,I have a issue while deploying a aservice in to karaf.Its installed as
Resolved and shows conflict for javax.xml.transform jar even though i have
added it in Manifest file so that it takes from jre.properties file but its
not picking from there instead its throwing conflictRegards,Abhilash B.

Re: Karaf issue while deploying a service

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Abhilash

that's a bit thin regarding your description.
What kind of errors are thrown?
What kind of Imports do you have?
How about a stack trace?

regards, Achim

> Hi All,I have a issue while deploying a aservice in to karaf.Its installed
> as
> Resolved and shows conflict for javax.xml.transform jar even though i have
> added it in Manifest file so that it takes from jre.properties file but its
> not picking from there instead its throwing conflictRegards,Abhilash B.

Apache Member
Project Lead
blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>