Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mysurf Mail <st...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/01 13:48:37 UTC

solr - please help me arrange my search url

I am still doing something wrong with solr.

I am querying with the following parameters

http://...:8983/solr/vault/select?q=jump&qf=PackageTag&defType=edismax

(meaning I am using edismax and I query on the field PackageTag )

I get nothing.

when I dont declare the field and query

http://...:8983/solr/vault/select?q=jump&defType=edismax

and declare the searched on fileds in

<lst name="defaults">
   <str name="echoParams">explicit</str>
   <int name="rows">10</int>
   <str name="df">PackageName</str>
   <str name="df">PackageTag</str>

I get also nothing

Its only when I query with

http://...:8983/solr/vault/select?q=PackageTag:walk&defType=edismax

My goal is to have two kinds of url -

   1. one that will query without getting the "SearchedOn" fields.
   I will put default declaration in another place (where then?)
   2. one that will query with getting the "SearchedOn" fields.
   should I use dismax?edismax? qf or q=..:...

Thanks.

Re: solr - please help me arrange my search url

Posted by Mysurf Mail <st...@gmail.com>.
So,
If I query over more than one field always. And they are always the same
fields then I cannot place them in a config file.
I should always list all them in my url?