Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Abigail <ab...@yahoo.com> on 2013/12/23 07:38:00 UTC

Re: Generate PDF

Hi there
I am a beginner of PDF processing .And i am looking for a  PDF processing
<http://www.rasteredge.com/how-to/csharp-imaging/pdf-processing/>
program.I know there are many third party program which supports to process
PDF files.But i want to get a free trial package before i decided to
purchase it.Thanks for any suggestions.

SV: Generate PDF

Posted by Tron Walseth <tr...@telespor.no>.
Hi

I use Apache PDFBox for PDF generation on our site, in conjunction with Wicket. This works as a charm, but i haven't tried it with large documents.

Yours,
Tron

Re: Generate PDF

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
I have also used flying saucer together with wicket: it was very easy to
produce nice looking PDFs using it.

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 10:30 PM, Marios Skounakis <ms...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In case your requirements for pdf generation are not very complex, you
> could use FlyingSaucer (https://xhtmlrenderer.java.net/). It basically
> converts html to pdf. So you can create your output in html and then
> convert it to pdf using flying saucer.
>

> On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 10:45 PM, Niranjan Rao <nh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Do you want to use it in wicket application or java application? The link
> > is for csharp based tool and will not work in wicket application. But it
> > looks like they have java API also
> http://www.rasteredge.com/java-imaging/
> > .
> >
> > Personally we use apache pdf box. We don't create PDF, but we do analyze
> > PDF files using the API. Reasonably happy with PDF box.
> >

> > On 12/22/2013 10:38 PM, Abigail wrote:
> >
> >> Hi there
> >> I am a beginner of PDF processing .And i am looking for a  PDF
> processing
> >> <http://www.rasteredge.com/how-to/csharp-imaging/pdf-processing/>
> >> program.I know there are many third party program which supports to
> >> process
> >> PDF files.But i want to get a free trial package before i decided to
> >> purchase it.Thanks for any suggestions.
> >>

> >> --

Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro

Re: Generate PDF