Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2004/08/20 20:40:59 UTC

PortletDefinitionRegistryImpl question

I am trying to modify the pluto support so that it will work in a war
file.  In looking at PortletDefinitionRegistryImpl I see that it is
looking at every webapp deployed in this server and calling castor to
convert the portlet.xml and web.xml to objects for every webapp that has a
portlet.xml.  Why would it be doing that?  That would seem like a
violation of security or at least bad manners.  Of course, it is also
impossible to do in an environment where war files are used.

Ralph