Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2010/03/25 20:39:22 UTC

ListMultipleChoice's Constructor?

It takes IModel<Collection<T>>.  Shouldn't it take IModel<? extends
Collection<T>>?  This is for the model for the thing that it's
editing.

Re: ListMultipleChoice's Constructor?

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.
I've attached a patch against trunk to the following issue:

I would assume that patch can be applied to the branch with no issues, since
ListMultipleChoice didn't move or anything and it's really quite a minimal
change.

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.