Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/06 20:30:34 UTC

tiny Linux build scripts

Where can I find the build scripts for the "tiny Linux" template?

Is the 'builtin' appliance ( /tools/appliance/definitions/builtin) "tiny Linux"?

Many thanks,

Chris

Re: tiny Linux build scripts

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Rohit!

Edison - do you have any documentation on how the vhd was created for ttylinux?

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69

Re: tiny Linux build scripts

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.

Re: tiny Linux build scripts