Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/28 17:53:01 UTC

NiFi 1.10 release candidate underway - new merges to master should be 1.11...

Team,

Please be careful in JIRA to mark new things merged to master as fixed for
1.11.

The 1.10 release is now in release candidate stage and therefore going to
master is for the next release line. If appropriate/able the release
manager (in this case me) will pull it into the 1.10 release and I'll tag
the JIRA appropriately.  All current JIRAs marked 1.10 are correct I
believe and i'll make rc3 now off latest master commit but please don't
mark anything else 1.10.  I'll do it if necessary.

Thanks

Re: NiFi 1.10 release candidate underway - new merges to master should be 1.11...

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
pulled that pr in and am testing build after fixing conflict.  If it seems
ok will merge.

But no the intent isn't to grab things from the PR pile between RCs.  The
community should always work to merge in features/fixes/etc.. and we should
also work to generate releases.

Thanks

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
Joe/Andy,