Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brijesh Kumar <br...@pinnacleinfo-sys.com> on 2001/10/15 17:15:55 UTC

RE: apache 1.3.20 and .so files - problem persists.

Hi,

I tried that and after starting Tomcat 4.0 and then Apache 1.3.20, I got the
following error.

Syntax error on line 1033 of d:/apache group/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load d:/apache group/apache/modules/mod_webapp.so into server: (127)
The
specified procedure could not be found:

My httpd.conf looks like this.

Line no 1033: LoadModule webapp_module modules/mod_webapp.so
Line no 1034: AddModule mod_webapp.c
Line no 1035: WebAppConnection warpConnection warp localhost:8008
Line no 1036: WebAppDeploy examples warpConnection /examples/

I have specified ServerName and VirtualHost entries.

I also tried after commenting the VirtualHost entries and AddModule entried.
That too didn't work out. What could be the problem?

Thanks,
Brijesh.

Posted by Brijesh Kumar <br...@pinnacleinfo-sys.com>.
Apache was downloaded from
http://httpd.apache.org/dist/httpd/binaries/win32/ i.e.
apache_1.3.20-win32-no_src-r2.msi is the installable.

mod_webapp from
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0/bin/

For both, no compilation was done. I am using a Win2K box.

Any solutions?

Brijesh.

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Posted by Brijesh Kumar <br...@pinnacleinfo-sys.com>.