Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bhanu sistla <si...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2003/06/10 13:23:29 UTC

Struts help

HI all,
I am totally news to struts. can i get good examples. i want examples based on html.tld, bean.tld etc....
Thanks in advance
Bhanu

Re: Struts help

Posted by Paul Curren <pc...@cisco.com>.
Howdy,

For the level of information you are after, you need look no further
than the struts-example web app that comes with the Struts download.

Cheers,

Paul C