Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Gareth Reakes <ga...@decisionsoft.com> on 2003/10/03 18:43:53 UTC

New Download page.

Hi all,

	I have moved the download page over to to the new mirror way of
doing things. I have a full version of the web site at

http://xml.apache.org/xerces2-jNew

If you click on the download link you will be taken to the page

http://xml.apache.org/xerces2-j/download.cgi

this is missing some graphics. It will not be when I move the xerces2-jNew
over the xerces2-j. It has to be like this at the moment because of the
way the cgi script works. If people could have a quick check of it and
make sure I have not missed anything I would appreciate it.

Cheers,

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development  +44-1865-203192
DecisionSoft Limited                        http://www.decisionsoft.com