Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "Wlodek, Tomasz" <To...@blackrock.com> on 2018/08/10 16:23:56 UTC

Ignite persistence to local disk vs to cassandra

I have a question: Does anyone have numbers which compare the speed of ignite when persistence is set to local file system as compared to when it is set to Cassandra?

Tom

This message may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete this message. See http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/en-us/compliance/email-disclaimers for further information.  Please refer to http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/en-us/compliance/privacy-policy for more information about BlackRock’s Privacy Policy.

For a list of BlackRock's office addresses worldwide, see http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/en-us/about-us/contacts-locations.

© 2018 BlackRock, Inc. All rights reserved.

Re: Ignite persistence to local disk vs to cassandra

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
This article might be exactly what you're looking for:
https://dzone.com/articles/apachereg-ignite-and-apachereg-cassandra-benchmark

--
Denis