Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Andrew Pilloud <ap...@google.com> on 2018/05/07 18:11:44 UTC

Jenkins Post Commit Status to Github

The Github branches page shows the status of the latest commit on each
branch and provides a set of links to the jobs run on that commit. But it
doesn't appear Jenkins is publishing status from post commit jobs. This
seems like a simple oversight that should be easy to fix. Could someone
point me in the right direction to fix this?

Andrew

Re: Jenkins Post Commit Status to Github

Posted by Andrew Pilloud <ap...@google.com>.
Kenn tells me there is a button he can push to run it. He clicked it.
Hopefully that fixes the postcommits. I don't know why Jenkins itself is
having high latency but I've seen the same thing over the last few days.

Posted by Andrew Pilloud <ap...@google.com>.
The seed job with the revert was run May 9, 2018 6:12:14 PM:
https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_SeedJob/1657/ Your broken job was run
before that.

Andrew

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.