Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Mark Pollack <ma...@springsource.com> on 2008/08/04 22:42:07 UTC

Nested MapMessage in AMQNET

Hi,

Are nested map messages, along the lines of the test
http://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/test/message/NestedMapMessageTest.java
here  for Java supported in the C# binding?   The NMS API doesn't have the
SetObject or SetObjectProperty in its API, but there is a SetObjectProperty
in ActiveMQMessage.

Thanks,
Mark

Re: Nested MapMessage in AMQNET

Posted by Mark Pollack <ma...@springsource.com>.
Great, thanks, I'll keep an eye on that issue!
Mark

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
Mark,