Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Jorge Cardoso Leitão <jo...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/06 04:39:08 UTC

Re: post-release tasks (4.0.1)

Hi,

Sorry for the delay on this, but it is not being easy to build the docs
[1-5], which is why this is taking some time. It seems that our CI is
caching docker layers when testing, which causes it to miss new errors
happening during those layers that are only triggered when the image is
built from scratch.

Best,
Jorge

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-12971
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-12846
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-12909
[4] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-12915
[5] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-12954

Re: post-release tasks (4.0.1)

Posted by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com>.
Hi,

Thanks! I've merged the post.

We usually announce this to announce@apache.org and
dev@arrow.apache.org:

 https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARROW/Release+Management+Guide#ReleaseManagementGuide-Announcingrelease

Note that we need to use @apache.org e-mail address to send
an e-mail to announce@apache.org.

kou

In <CA...@mail.gmail.com>
  "Re: post-release tasks (4.0.1)" on Sat, 19 Jun 2021 07:07:16 +0200,

Re: post-release tasks (4.0.1)

Posted by Jorge Cardoso Leitão <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: post-release tasks (4.0.1)

Posted by Jorge Cardoso Leitão <jo...@gmail.com>.