Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Mauro Leite <le...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/27 02:11:21 UTC

waiting

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mauro Leite <le...@gmail.com>
Date: 26/06/2006 15:50
Subject: how can I test
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org

 I've upgraded my SA and there is a doubt.
How can I test this software, before put my computer to work on the net?
Sorry for my english, I'm a brazilian user.
Thanks

Re: waiting

Posted by Evan Platt <ev...@espphotography.com>.
If no one's answered you, posting that you are "waiting" is likely to piss
people off to where you'll be ignored and / or put in peoples kill file,
especially not 5 hours after your initial post.

Have patience. No one here is 'paid' to answer you, so any help you get is
out of the goodness of peoples hearts.

However I can suggest you provide as much information as possible.

Suggestions would be any specifics, i.e. what version you upgraded to, how
spamassassin is called, the o/s it's running on, etc, and why there is a
doubt - ie you state you upgraded, hence you were previously using it. So
why the doubt?