Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de> on 2017/07/29 19:56:33 UTC

[OT] Job offer

Hi all,

my apologies in advance if this is considered spam, but as some of my
colleagues know that I am involved in an open source project, they asked
my to post the following Job offer here.

The company I am working for - Bosch Software Innovations - is searching
a developer with open source experience supporting our activities in
this area. We donated a product from out IoT suite to the Eclipse
Foundation and now want to hire a dedicated developer who drives this
project forward and collaborates with the community to integrate new
features.

Detailed information can be found at
https://www.bosch-si.com/de/unternehmen/karriere/stellen/hr-details-jobs-6388.html

If there is interest, please contact me off-list.

Regards
Oliver

Re: [OT] Job offer

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2017-07-29, Oliver Heger wrote:

> my apologies in advance if this is considered spam, but as some of my
> colleagues know that I am involved in an open source project, they asked
> my to post the following Job offer here.

broader audience there.

Stefan

Re: [OT] Job offer

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.
Hi,

there is now an English translation available for the job offer:

Senior Java Developer Open Source (f/m)
Bosch IoT Hub

The Bosch IoT Suite is the platform for IoT use cases both for Bosch
business units as well as external customers. Being a cloud service for
device connectivity the Bosch IoT Hub is a key part of the Bosch IoT
Suite. While offering various IoT communication protocols like MQTT or
LWM2M, Eclipse Hono is the core of our cloud service.

As a Senior Java Developer Open Source (f/m) for Bosch IoT Hub you

   - work in a self-organizing open source development group within an
agile organization
   - bring in your expert know-how for conception and development of
Eclipse Hono, with regard to the Bosch IoT Hub
   - have high freedom for your activities in IoT open source projects
(e.g. Hono, Leshan, Californium)
   - coordinate requirements with the Bosch IoT Hub Product Owner as
well as the DevOps Scrum teams
   - have the responsibility for quality assurance of the open source
components
   - represent Open Source topics on internal and external meetings and
conferences

Your profile

   - degree in Computer Science or related
   - 7+ years experience in software development and experience in
development of complex and scalable cloud solutions
   - excellent Java programming skills as well as experience with cloud
technology and IoT protocols like MQTT, CoAP or LWM2M
   - self-motivated to work in open source projects, preferably you are
already contributor or committer in open source projects
   - high sense of responsibility and commitment to quality

As proposed by Stefan (thanks!), I will send this also to the jobs@ list.

Oliver

Re: [OT] Job offer

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.

Am 29.07.2017 um 21:59 schrieb Hasan Diwan:
> Perhaps an English-translation here? German's far from my first language,
> after all. -- H

You are right. The job is located in Germany, but company language is
English. I will ask HR if there is a translation available.

Oliver

Re: [OT] Job offer

Posted by Hasan Diwan <ha...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps an English-translation here? German's far from my first language,
after all. -- H

On 29 July 2017 at 12:56, Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> my apologies in advance if this is considered spam, but as some of my
> colleagues know that I am involved in an open source project, they asked
> my to post the following Job offer here.
>
> The company I am working for - Bosch Software Innovations - is searching
> a developer with open source experience supporting our activities in
> this area. We donated a product from out IoT suite to the Eclipse
> Foundation and now want to hire a dedicated developer who drives this
> project forward and collaborates with the community to integrate new
> features.
>
> Detailed information can be found at
> https://www.bosch-si.com/de/unternehmen/karriere/stellen/
> hr-details-jobs-6388.html
>
> If there is interest, please contact me off-list.
>
> Regards
> Oliver

If you wish to request my time, please do so using
http://bit.ly/hd1ScheduleRequest.
Si vous voudrais faire connnaisance, allez a
http://bit.ly/hd1ScheduleRequest.

<https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFEBAD7FFD041BBA1>Sent
from my mobile device
Envoye de mon portable