Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dave Newton <DN...@hibbertgroup.com> on 2006/12/01 16:29:52 UTC

[s2] XWorkList--multidimensional arrays?

Hi,

Will XWorkList automagically do the right thing for a 2D array?

Uh... just noticed the docs say it's deprecated; would the S2 cookbook
recipe now just use an ArrayList anyway?

I have a list of data a[0][0], a[1][0], a[2][0] and I'd like to be able
to [optionally] add an a[0][1] say, and an a[2][1], etc. via JavaScript,
although I'm not sure this will ultimately work.

Dave

Re: [s2] XWorkList--multidimensional arrays?

Posted by Don Brown <do...@gmail.com>.
I don't see why not...let us know what you find out.

Don