Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Isha Garg <is...@orkash.com> on 2011/01/12 06:12:11 UTC

solr search performance

Hi

       Plz tell me changes that made in solr config file to improve the
solr search performance.

Thanks!

Re: solr search performance

Posted by "Grijesh.singh" <pi...@gmail.com>.
what are your Benchmarks ,
Please describe in detail your problem,
What is exactly being .
What is the way you are indexing and quering
what data you indexing,
how much data you indexing.
What are your server configurations.
How much Ram you are using

-----
Grijesh

Re: solr search performance

Posted by Isha Garg <is...@orkash.com>.
On Wednesday 12 January 2011 11:12 AM, Grijesh.singh wrote:
> what means query time index issue? Please provide more detail of your
> problem.
>
> the field type textSpell is defined in example schema.xml for Spell
> Suggestion.What analysis chain you have used in your "textSpell" field.
> for what purpose you are using that field ?
>
> -----
> Grijesh

actually problem is that ram size of my PC is 2GB .No.of documents in my
index is 10000. Index performance is slow while querying the index.Plz
find solr.config and schema.xml attached with it and help me out.

Re: solr search performance

Re: solr search performance

Posted by Isha Garg <is...@orkash.com>.
On Wednesday 12 January 2011 10:56 AM, Grijesh.singh wrote:
> Which type of performance issues you have index time or query time?
>
> -----
> Grijesh

i have query time index issues.Also tell me in which condition
field_type' textspell'  is used. Is it effect the performance of solr query.

Re: solr search performance

Posted by "Grijesh.singh" <pi...@gmail.com>.