Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Annie Dumont <an...@univ-reunion.fr> on 2005/12/08 08:14:25 UTC

Style pb under Kupu

Hi list,

We are developping a new version of our website, and on the new one, i
have a pb with the view inside kupu editor : the style is the old one,
and not the new one that runs in the new site.
When i go  in the authoring view : the style is ok.
When i do "Edit with kupu" and go inside the document, this is the old
style wich is displayed
On the live site : the style is ok.
I take a look  in lenya/resources/kupu/apache-lenya/kupu/kupustyles.css,
but it seems that this file is not the good one, for this pb.
Which file have i to modify to have the same style everywhere ?
Does anybody know ?
Cheers. annie

Re: Style pb under Kupu

Posted by Annie Dumont <an...@univ-reunion.fr>.
Hi list,

Sorry for my last message. I found the file
{publication}/ressource/shared/page.css wich can be different from a
publication to another i suppose ...
Everything is ok !
Cheers. annie