Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Nabeel SIDDIQUI <na...@mit.edu> on 2009/11/18 23:25:15 UTC

Help Required! Trying to understand web-infrastructure business needs.

Hi,

We are a group of graduate students from MIT, MIT Sloan and HBS trying to
understand the web infrastructure needs and seek your expert advice.

In order for you to help us, we have prepared an online set of questions
which requires less than 5 minutes of your valuable time.

Kindly click or copy-and-paste the link below in your web browser to start
the survey:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHNKSXFvakhCdFNZR3lYaWtjQ3pjUmc6MA

We thank you again for your time and reassure you that your contribution is
highly valuable for the success of our research.

Warm Regards,
Chih-yu, Christina, Bhavna and Nabeel

MIT Engineering
Harvard Business School
MIT Sloan School of Management
Nabeel Siddiqui
BE (CS) '02, HEC Paris MBA '10, MIT Sloan MSMS '10

Websites:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/nabeelsiddiqui
http://www.visualcv.com/nabeelsiddiqui

M: +1 (617) 866 3618