Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Tim Wei <ti...@yahoo.com> on 2002/01/31 18:23:39 UTC

Can I run TcpTunnelGui on a remote host?

Hi,

How can I run TcpTunnelGui on a remote host? If yes, how can spesify the port numbers?

I am not interested in the request appearing on the left hand pane. I want to have the response from the remote server appear on the right hand pane of the gui.

Something like this:
java org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui 5555 remoteHost 443

Thank you very much in advance.

Tim

Tim's home page:
http://www.geocities.com/timwei

Re: Can I run TcpTunnelGui on a remote host?

Posted by Han Ming Ong <ha...@chirpyfish.org>.

I mean, http://bluewhale.xxx.com:8080/MySoapApp/foo

> Say your monitoring host is walrus.xxx.com
>
> On your walrus host, run
>
> java -cp ... org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui 5555
> bluewhale.xxx.com 8080
>
> So open a browser, the following URL will first route to walrus and
> then to bluewhale so that you can see all the traffic between them.
>
> 	http://walrus.xxx.com/MySoapApp/foo

I mean, http://walrus.xxx.com:5555/MySoapApp/foo

Sorry for the confusion

Posted by Han Ming Ong <ha...@chirpyfish.org>.

Posted by Tim Wei <ti...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you very much.

I am going to try it.

Tim

=====

http://auctions.yahoo.com

Re: Can I run TcpTunnelGui on a remote host?

Posted by Tim Wei <ti...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you very much.

=====

Posted by Han Ming Ong <ha...@chirpyfish.org>.