Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by rajeev nair <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/06 12:20:26 UTC

Linking inside a single pdf file made using fop??

Hi all,
how can i make a pdf file in which there is liking
from one location to another using FOP.
IS it possible with fo:basic-link? If yes, what is the

syntax.
I linked two pdf files using fo:basic-link.
But my actual need is to have an index which links to
the specified topic locations in the same pdf file.
any help is greately appreciated.
regards
rajiv

Re: Linking inside a single pdf file made using fop??

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
If you are lookng for any examples of things that are implemented in FOP a
good place to start is the docs/examples directory.

You are probably looking for something like this example
docs/examples/fo/newlinktest.fo

it has both internal and external links.